Maple Apple Crisp
- 8 apples, peeled, cored, and sliced thin
- 1/3 c. lemon juice
- 1 Tb. honey or brown sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 c. quick rolled oats
- 1.5 c. finely chopped walnuts
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp. nutmeg
- 1 tsp. stevia (1 Tb. brown sugar)
- 1/2 c. pure maple syrup (or honey)
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
1. Combine topping ingredients in a bowl, then combine filling ingredients in a separate bowl.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees, Lightly spray a 13x9 casserole dish and spread out apples evenly.
3. Then spread topping evenly to cover the apples, and Bake at 350 degrees for 45 min.